Shopping cart: 0 item

Set Descending Direction
  1. Domane Wachau Gruner Veltliner Terrassen Federspiel 2017

    Fresh, crisp and minerally with stonefruit and lifted tangy palate feel.

    $26.99 per bottle

    $307.69 per case of 12 bottles ($25.64 per bottle )

    Delivery In Stock
    Quantity

  2. Bernhard Ott Am Berg Gruner Veltliner 2015

    89 points, Stephan Reinhardt - eRobertParker.com #225 (Jun 2016), "Ott's 2015 Grüner Veltliner Am Berg tries to balance a crisp freshness and a vinous character. The wine – a collection of younger vines and purchased grapes –opens with an intense but discreet bouquet of white pip and stone fruits along with lemon flavors. Intense, round and aromatic on the palate, this is a pure yet densely textured Veltliner with a lovely spiciness and salinity in the finish. Excellent quality for a so called entry-level wine. Crisp in the finish." The Ott family has been producing wine since 1889 in the region of Wagram in Lower Austria, just to the East of the triangle of Kremstal, Kamptal and Wachau. The estate has around 28 hectares of vineyards located around Feuersbrunn and Engabrunn and Bernhard Ott now runs the domaine since taking over the reigns from his father in 1995. The vineyards are farmed according to biodynamic principals and 90% are planted to Gruner Veltliner with the remaining 10% being Riesling. Bernhards wines are pure, textured and driven and has quickly become a cult figure in Austria receiving the country's highest honour, the Falstaff Winemaker of the Year in 2008.

    $28.99 per bottle

    $330.49 per case of 12 bottles ($27.54 per bottle )

    Delivery In Stock
    Quantity

  3. From Sunday Willow Gruner Vetliner 2018

    Winery Note:"Part of the Childish wines range by From Sunday winemakers. These are all wines inspired by and with labels created by the winemakers children.  This wine was inspired by Davess' daughter Willow, who created the beautiful label artwork. Also available in this range is the Polly Sangiovese, and the Milla Pinot Noir. Like Willow, this Gruner Veltliner has an unusual name, looks pretty but tells you exactly what its all about. Beautiful perfumed nose of stone fruit and summer flowers with a textural mouth feel. Perfect summer drinking. The fruit for this wine was grown by industry legend Geoff Hardy. Geoff pioneered the Kuitpo region and the planting of Gruner Veltliner in the Adelaide hills. To really showcase the fruit and nothing but the fruit this wine was made with super low intervention. Indigenous yeasts, a little lees stiring, no oak, a no additions, minimal filtering, minimal sulfites. It's the kind of wine we like to drink. From Sam the Viticulturalist: Vineyard is in the Southern Adelaide hills bordered by McLaren Vale, Kuitpo forest and the Fleurieu peninsula. The ridge is unique as airflow drains through in the evenings from the coastal breeze of both peninsulas, lowering the temperatures dramatically overnight allowing even ripening throughout the season. The vineyard is low input chemically but high input mechanically as in lots of hand manipulation to get the canopy and crop load perfect. VSP trained cane pruned and hand picked."

    $30.99 per bottle

    $353.29 per case of 12 bottles ($29.44 per bottle )

    Delivery In Stock
    Quantity

  4. Wangolina Gruner Veltliner 2018

    "Dare say that they're onto something here. It's fleshy and spicy at once and while it's not overtly textural there's just enough mouthfeel to lend it a softness. It's pleasant and then some."92 Points, Campbell Mattinson, Wine Annual. 95/100 - Nick Butler therealreview.com.

    $29.99 per bottle

    $341.89 per case of 12 bottles ($28.49 per bottle )

    Delivery In Stock
    Quantity

  5. Wangolina Semillon 2015

    Winemakers notes. Our winemaker's favourite. Zingy, textural Semillon made with love.

    $29.99 per bottle

    $341.89 per case of 12 bottles ($28.49 per bottle )

    Delivery In Stock
    Quantity

  6. Nick Spencer Gruner Vetliner 2019

    "Showing a fair amount of distracting youthful estery floral character, but the palate hits it straight on with stonefruit, grapefruit and a dusting of spice and white pepper. It’s chalky and juicy, lightness and intensity, some lemon rind and stony things on a solid finish. Needs some time to settle, but nice energy here." 91+ PointsGary Walsh - The Wine Front

    $29.99 per bottle

    $341.89 per case of 12 bottles ($28.49 per bottle )

    Delivery In Stock
    Quantity

  7. Nikolaihof Wachau Hefeabzug Gruner Veltliner 2017

    ".. the lightness, freshness, purity, finesse and vitality is outshining,as is the intensity and complexity."93 Points, Robert Parker's Wine Advocate.

    $62.99 per bottle

    $718.09 per case of 12 bottles ($59.84 per bottle )

    Delivery In Stock
    Quantity

Set Descending Direction